Mission, Vision, and Values
The mission of Intown Collaborative Ministries is to prevent and reverse homelessness and hunger in Intown Atlanta. We envision a thriving community equipped to provide prompt and effective support for those experiencing homelessness and hunger. Our work is guided by these values:
- Dignity – Treating all people with respect and compassion
- Relationships – Building meaningful partnerships with our clients and others to address homelessness and hunger in our community
- Accountability – Establishing mutual trust and responsibility among our clients, staff, and board while being good stewards of our resources
- Empowerment – Fostering a community where clients, staff, board, and volunteers are able to achieve their potential
- Sustainability – Focusing on delivering long-term solutions for our clients while ensuring we will be here for as long as we are needed
Intown Collaborative Ministries currently partners in our vital work with 16 local Jewish and Christian sponsoring congregations in ZIP codes 30306 and 30307. Sponsoring Congregations pledge to support the work of Intown with prayer, volunteers, financial resources, and service on our Board of Directors or committees.